Terms & Conditions
In order to claim under the OZEV grant scheme, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Your electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle is on the eligible vehicles list
- Your property has connected off-street parking such as a garage, driveway or allocated parking space
- You have not previously claimed the OZEV or grant for the same vehicle, even at a different address
- You have taken keepership of a new or second hand eligible vehicle
- You have ordered an eligible vehicle (proof required)
- You are leasing an eligible vehicle for at least six months
- For company vehicles – you have been assigned a company car for at least six months
- You have leased the vehicle as part of a salary-sacrifice scheme
- Prices shown apply to grant eligible customers whose installation meets the criteria for a standard installation. Additional charges may apply if any extra work is required to complete the installation beyond that of a standard installation.
- The OZEV grant is subject to terms & conditions and eligibility criteria and may be revised or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- The speed of charging also depends upon the charging capabilities of the vehicle.
- All documentation required to claim the grant must be provided to the installer. In the case of missing or unavailable information whereby the grant is rejected, the customer may be asked to pay the full amount for supply and installation of
the charge point.
- Home Car Charging Solutions reserves the right to refuse installation of a charge point if the outcome of the survey deems the location or power supply to be inadequate.
The key features of the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme are as follows:
- The grant is a 75% contribution towards the cost of one charge point and its installation up to a maximum of £350 (including VAT) per household/eligible vehicle.
- Householders can apply for up to two charge points per household per eligible vehicle under the grant scheme.
- Customers must provide evidence of keepership, lease, be named as the primary user of an eligible electric vehicle or have a vehicle on order in order to be able to qualify for the grant.
- The Government reserves the right to terminate the grant at any time but will aim to provide 4 weeks’ notice. The Government will honour grant claims made during this notice period following the announcement of the end of the scheme.
- The grant must only be claimed by installers which have been authorised by OZEV and have approval from a charge point manufacturer to install their accredited equipment.